1) Good Knowledge of fire Tender, fire extinguishers, fire hydrant systems & fire fighting systems
2) Attending the fire emergency inside & outside the plants
3) Daily inspection of firefighting equipment’s (Fire tender, FE, FH, FB, FA, Deluge valve System, Fire pumps & Pump house)
4) Coordination for annual maintenance of Fire extinguishers – once in a three months – quarterly & yearly
5) Preparing documents regarding all fire equipment’s
6) Attending & co coordinating the onsite/offsite emergency mock drills
7) Training on fire safety, firefighting, rescues & emergency escapes training to be conducted to all employees & contract workers.
8) inspection of site and work permit system, observation of UA/UC at ll divisions
9) Compulsory having LMV & HTV/HMV (Heavy Driving License – with badge) for fire tender driving.