- KEY ACTIVITIES
- Expand the business network through appointment of new dealers and motivating the existing dealers.
- Meet customers as per call cycle plan
- Collect market information, collecting competitors data, analyzing the same.
- Execution of sales strategies.
- Payment collection.
- Billing and other administration activities.
- Co-ordination with C&F timely despatches.
- Conducting product awareness campaigns, service campaigns, training sessions for dealers technician at dealers end.
- Train the team of MSRs under him/her
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Eligibility :||Any Graduate,
|Industry :||Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components|
|Functional Area :||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Role :||Sales Executive/Officer|
|Deadline :||23rd Dec 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
We are Indias oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.8598 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors. Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&;D Centre in Kolkata.